Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who Is Like You

Thought I'd blog one more song for today. This one is dear to my heart as it's one of my earliest songs and I've always loved the feel of it. I was 19 when I started writing this one after meditating on Psalm 71. 6:8 feel.

VERSE 1
Lord You lead me through the valleys
From the depths You have rescued me
In my weakness You restore me
In my frailty You are my strength

When all that surrounds seems hopeless
I'll trust in You, Lord

CHORUS
Who is like You, precious Jesus
No one can compare to You
Who is like You, gracious Jesus
We exalt Your holy name

VERSE 2
I will proclaim Your salvation
Awesome power and righteousness
I will tell of Your great wonders
I will sing of Your faithfulness

Your glory and matchless worth, Lord
My soul will declare

BRIDGE
Saviour, Redeemer, Messiah, Great I AM
No one else worthy of praise, no one else worthy

I pray these words bless you. For those interested, there is a recording of this online -
www.myspace.com/andrewmihaleff. If you would like to use this song at your church, please contact me for sheet music and so on.

For His Name!
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment