Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You Alone Are Worthy

Ok so on with the songs... first off, I'll share You Alone Are Worthy. This was my first song, based around Romans 12 and Isaiah 53. I wrote this several years ago, but added the third verse and the bridge about 2 years back.

VERSE 1

By Your stripes I'm healed... by Your grace I'm free

A love so undeserved... You showered over me


VERSE 2

Take my dreams and plans... in my life, have Your way

All I have is Yours... may I glorify Your name


CHORUS

We lay our lives down... at the foot of the cross

As living worship to You, Lord

We pray that we might... be pleasing in Your sight

You alone are worthy, Lord


VERSE 3

Now Your fire burns... deep within my soul

Your love, so unreserved...
I'll take into Your world

BRIDGE

You are worthy, Lord... to receive all praise

You are worthy, Lord... of these lives You've saved

Our hearts, we raise


I hope these words bless you... have not recorded this yet, please let me know if you would like to hear this, or use this at your church (sheet music, chords etc are available)


In Christ,

AM

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd like to hear this song. I might even want to use it in my church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest Luke, will forward music to you shortly

    ReplyDelete