Sunday, November 21, 2010

Introducing...

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog, glad you've stopped by!

For the benefit of those who don't know me, I just want to use this first post to introduce myself. My name is Andrew, I'm a Christian musician hailing from Sydney, Australia. My beautiful Cherryl and I have been married almost 5 years, and we were blessed with a gorgeous one-year-old daughter Elisha... more on them later.

So... what's this all about? This blog will be a few things but primarily I will be sharing songs that God has graciously given me.

It is my prayer that these songs will touch hearts and move us all to focus our attention on a God worthy of every bit of praise we can bring. Most of my songs are worship songs - they are meant to be sung either in personal or church worship. I will be posting lyrics up here, but some of these will also have audios which can be heard via myspace (www.myspace.com/andrewmihaleff).

Please contact me if you are keen to use these songs at your church. I don't know where this journey will take us, I only know that my prayer is that God is honoured and people's lives are impacted with these songs.

So that's it for now... more posts to come!! Be blessed!!
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment